ASUS ROG Strix Impact II Wireless Gaming Mouse
- FOR ELITE GAMERS – The ROG Strix Impact II Wireless mouse is an ergonomic 2.4 GHz gaming mouse that features five programmable buttons. The exclusive push-fit switch socket design will quickly make the ROG Strix Impact II your best weapon to ensure victory. A four-level DPI button lets you switch sensitivity levels on the fly — reaching up to a maximum of 16,000 dpi for unerring precision. ROG Strix Impact II Wireless gaming mouse has a semi-transparent chassis with RGB lighting to give it a unique look.
- ASUS SMARTHOP TECH – The ASUS SmartHop technology scans the radio spectrum a thousand times per second, identifying congestion and interference around the 2.4 GHz band. It allows ROG Strix Impact II Wireless gaming mouse to seamlessly switch between channels to ensure strong, stable connections — regardless of the other wireless devices nearby.
- GAMING PERCISION – ROG collaborated with professional gamers in developing ROG Strix Impact II Wireless. The result is an optimized, ergonomic gaming mouse that weighs just 93 grams. It features a 16,000 dpi sensor that tracks up to 400 inches per second, with a maximum acceleration of up to 40 G, so you’re assured of the best responses and precision control – all without a hint of lag.
- DPI SENSITIVITY CONTROL – An integrated DPI button lets you flip quickly between four different mouse sensitivity settings or three customized profiles, on the fly. As an added bonus, the Aura RGB illumination changes color to reflect your choice, providing an instant visual cue when you land on the desired sensitivity.
- PUSH-FIT SWITCH SOCKET DESIGN – Push-fit switch sockets make it easy to swap out the switches in ROG Strix Impact II Wireless, giving you the flexibility to install your preferred switches to tailor actuation force and feedback. You can also replace worn or broken switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse.
Condition : 9.5/10
Accessories : Just Mouse with its dongle
Warranty : Checking
Price : 10000
Contact : 03102651484